Since our founding in 1997, IPDI’s University Initiative has helped various colleges and universities around the United States and Canada establish and enhance their project management educational offerings.
Contact us to discuss any or all of the following programs with you:
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) preparation course – many companies are looking for professional certification.
- PMP® certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) is a swiftly growing, high demand certification.
- IPDI’s proven “Ultimate PMP® Prep Boot Camp” course is targeted for students and alumni who want to obtain the much sought after PMP® certification.
- Project Management Masters Certificate program – a series of courses that your alumni can take to obtain a masters certificate.
- This is targeted to alumni who do not want a full MBA but want to advance their careers through additional education.
- MBA with Project Management emphasis – supplement your existing MBA program by adding a project management emphasis.
- This is targeted to alumni and students who want a full MBA specializing in the growing field of project management.
The following universities have used IPDI’s University Initiative training course(s) for their students and/or alumni:
- Carleton University (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Cleary University (Michigan) – Doug Boebinger was the first Project Management Department Chair and established their initial project management programs
- Edwards School of Business, University of Saskatoon (Saskatoon, SK, Canada)
- LSU Executive Education (Baton Rouge, LA, USA)
- Memorial University (St. John’s, NL, Canada)
- Oakland University (Oakland County, Michigan)
- University of Michigan – Dearborn (Dearborn, MI)
- Schulich Executive Education Centre (York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada) – awarded Doug their “Training Excellence” award in 2009, 2010, 2014, 2015, 2017, and 2019.
- St. Mary’s University (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- University of New Brunswick (New Brunswick, Canada)
- University of New Brunswick (Fredericton, NB, Canada)
- University of Phoenix (nationwide)
- University of Toledo (Ohio)
- University of Victoria (Victoria and Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- University of Winnipeg (Winnipeg, MB, Canada)
Working with your staff, IPDI can implement any of our courses at your university or work with your staff to create a unique program to meet your students’ needs.
Contact us to arrange a meeting to discuss these exciting educational opportunities.
PMI, PMP, and PMBOK are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.